Monday 24 June 2013

The spaceman said it ain't so bad.

Hey guys!

Another long week in the world of work!
So tired all the time, yet still finding time to fit in the gym! However, if it wasn't for the boy keeping up with the housework I would be living in a rubbish dump as work and gym leaves little time for anything else.

This week is gonna be a busy week, gotta keep up with the gym and work and planning my dissertation and moving house at the weekend! So much to do, so little time.

Anyway. Sunday I had a day off from everything, so the boy and I went on a little shopping trip. I bought a beautiful jumpsuit which I will feature later in the week and a leather dress, which looked cool in Topshop but when I got it home it quite literally looked like a bin bag. So needless to say, that will be taken back next time I head into town. 

This is what I wore for the day.






Top - River Island Mens, Hat, necklace and boots - Topshop, Skirt - Ark

I love teaming a man shirt with a girly skirt, even if it is still a little grungy. They are perfect for just chucking on with anything and best of all they are comfy and flattering.

I thought I'd add the Oxblood boots as a nice change from black creepers or boots and they matched the lipstick quite well. I love adding chunky bling with an all black outfit because... well, who doesn't love chunky bling!

I am now off to catch up on some telly and get an early night. Living life in the fast lane!

Love you all!

Samma x

3 comments:

  1. i nominated you for the liebster award hehe

    http://andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in love with this outfit!!

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit!! and thanks for commenting on my blog!!:)

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little something nice...