Sunday 27 May 2012

New York, New York!

I have named this post after the Big Apple, not because I am in New York, (sadly!) but because this outfit was one of the few that I bought there. Honestly, I found NYC shocking on the shopping front, unless you have money, good, high street clothing is hard to come by, unless you head to Forever 21 or H&M and we have those here!

Anywho... Today was another glorious day spent in the sun, drinking vino and eating risotto and mediterranean veg, I'm loving being at Uni right now, it feels like being on holiday! So I hope you guys appreciate me taking time out of my ever so hectic schedule of chilling to take the photos for this post.







Dress - Forever 21, knicker shorts - Topshop, bandeau - New Look, bag - Primark, boots - Pasha, earrings - Vintage.

I bought this dress in the winter, (-9 degrees NYC to be exact) with the hope that we had some good weather, because, as you can see, it is not exactly a suitable outfit for cold times.
These boots are also the same make as my studded boots, which I love! They are so comfortable so can be worn with everything! (They also go great with jeans and a blouse!) Perfect for jazzing up a plain outfit.

I love the hat with this outfit as I feel it dresses it down slightly, and gives it a bit more of a quirky feel. (Not to mention, today I was having a very, very bad hair day.

Lots of photos were taken today, we got a bit happy with the camera. Also excuse the cheesy shot with the flowers, but I thought they were pretty and deserved a picture Ha!

Anyways, I am departing in the hope of actually getting an early night.

So see ya latersss!

2 comments:

  1. this outfit is a beaut!I'm incredibly jealous, I don't think I could pull this off! Love this post girl!

    I'm having a jewellery giveaway over on my blog if you want to check it out www.velvetbows.me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! And don't be silly! I'm sure you could! And yeah I will definitely check that out!

      Thanks for reading! :) xx

      Delete

Leave me a little something nice...