Friday 1 June 2012

Cross my heart...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys! Been a bit of a busy bee!
Came home on Wednesday, a lovely 9 and a half hour trip from Northampton to Great Yarco, with a nice long break in London... Cue people watching. London people are so stylish!

I am also quite dissapointed at the lack of sun going on now, I left Northampton to come home for sunny times on the beach, and it has rained and been freezing cold ever since I got back. Sad times.

Shopping has taken up an awful lot of time in my life recently, and far too much money, but my excuse is that this is gonna be my career so I need lots of clothes ;)
Bought a couple of new outfits, including this one right here!













Cross Tee - Topshop, Leather Jacket - Next, Jeans- H&M, Socks - Topshop, Creepers - Pasha, Glasses - Primark, Watch - Fossil, Rings and leather Bracelets, Topshop.

I am obsessed with crosses at the moment, as you can probably tell, my cross earrings are a fave, and this new Topshop baggy Tee will also be a fave as it is sooo comfy.
The jeans were also a brilliant buy, although a bit tight, these acid wash beauts only cost me a mere £14.99! Brill!

Totally cannot get enough of Topshop's jewellery either, particularly anything with skulls and spikes on it. I love this ring set that I found in the sale, particularly the chunky gold skull ring!

My favourite purchase of the week however, has to be these retro-style sunglasses. Costing a lowly £2, they are great for funking up any outfit and quite frankly, they are a bit wierd, therefore, I love them! 

Anywho, I am now off to finish drinking my fishbowl of wine and make the most of having a telly. (Even though there is nowt on!)

Ciao Ciao Bellas! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! You are so cool! I love your circle sunnies and all of your accessories! I am waaaay jealous of your creepers, too! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! This comment made me so happy :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, perfect. Fortunately, I found your website!
    Thanks for sharing! cheapest oakley sunglasses

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little something nice...