Thursday 21 June 2012

80s Revival.

Hi guys!

Another quick post for you guys, it has been a fairly uneventful day, got up, had coffee with the boyf then came home. Debated joining the gym but I think I'll do that at the start of the month so I can get a full month for my money.
Now I am back off to the boyfs for films and stuff, yay!

So here is today's outfit, feeling a little bit 80s today.






Shirt - River Island, Top - Topshop, Leggings - Primark, Socks - River Island, Hairband - Found under my bed, boots - Pasha.

This is the top I bought a little while ago, only just got round to doing a post of it! The hairband I found under  my bed, which I think was a bit of a result really and these are my trusty Primark support leggings, only £4 but better than any others I have found!

Got to rush, what are your plans for the evening/day ahead?

Ciao ciao 
Samma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little something nice...