Friday 8 June 2012

New Layout!

Now I am slowly getting my head around how this all works, with the assistance of a computer whizz friend, I thought it was about time I changed the look of the blog to something that is a bit more 'me'. The last one, as pretty as it was, was a bit too girly, and as you can probably tell, I'm not exactly a girly girl.

I also owe you guys an apology for my lack of posting, I don't even have a real excuse, except as no one is at uni I am not really doing anything all day, therefore, barely getting out of my pjs. I know. I'm a lazy moo!

However, I am very excited to say that as of Monday I shall be doing a week's experience at Jeffery West, so I shall try and get some officey outfit posts in and let you all know how it's going!

I'm now off to continue having no life and to sit here with a glass of shnapps, a copy of Vogue and watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding for the millionth time!

Comments about the new design would also be greatly appreciated, I wanna know what you guys think!

See ya laterr aligators! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little something nice...