Wednesday 13 June 2012

Geek Chic...

Good evening my lovers!
I am pleased to report that I have had another fantastic day at Jeffery West, working on some stuff for their website. I feel like there is actually a purpose for my life now that I have something to get dressed for and have a routine. I have not slept this well in months. In fact, I've not slept this well since the start of uni! It is only 8 o clock as I'm writing this and already I am a tired bunny!

Today as I was coming out of the office and was paying no attention to where I was going I walked smack into a tree branch and got my topknot tangled in the leaves, just as a group of guys drove past, winding down their windows to yell and laugh at me. Embarrassed, I was laughing the whole way home and had to ring the boyf so I could pretend to passers by that I was laughing at something he said, because if you had seen me walking home from work today, you would have thought I was a total fruit cake. Not even this little mishap could get me down on the way home today!

Anywho, I have a new outfit post for you lovely people. My face is a bit dodge as I was trying not to laugh whilst re-living the tree incident with my friend who was taking these pictures. So apologies for the potato shaped face haha!

I decided to go with a geeky theme today as vast amounts of computer work are making me a bit blind so my specs were definitely needed. I was also feeling a bit bloated and on the podge side, and black is always a safe choice on days like these. Plus, quite frankly, I think geeks are cute!






Glasses - Red or Dead, Earrings - Topshop, Shirt - Newlook, Jumper - So old I can't remember! Shorts and socks - Riverisland, Creepers - Pasha Northampton.

So this is my outfit. Pretty basic but very flattering on an 'off' day and in my opinion smart, but not over the top for work at Jeffery West. 

Now I have been doing something I don't usually do and that is to browse online shops other than the main high street shops, and I gotta tell ya, I am liking what I see. Pretty sure that with the exception of Topshop, I will give up regular high street stuff and buy my gear from these places instead as I am getting a rather long wish list of stuff.





This is my wishlist from Fashion Frank. Being honest, I had not even heard of this brand up until I started blogging a few weeks ago, now thanks to the gorgeous Lydia Millen, and various other bloggers raving about their stuff I decided to check it out. Now look what you've done guys! I want too much! 

I could easily buy half the stuff off their website, I definitely want the peace dress in black too!
But I need a job before I can buy anything else, or paying rent next month will be impossible! 

Hope you like my little outfit, because I think it is going to be one of my faves!
Off to find a film to watch and get some sleep. It has been a long day and I have to be up early. (Which I am actually happy about!)

Have a good evening my beauties! x


3 comments:

  1. cute outfit. love your glasses too.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always being a 'total fruitcake' (great phrase by the way!) and walking in to things! Love your outfit and wish list :)
    I just found your blog and I can't wait for future posts, so I have followed you :)

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Means alot to me :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little something nice...