Saturday 16 June 2012

Bones baby.

Hi guys.
This is a rather sad post for me, as it is my last post to be written in my flat. My shelves are empty, my cupboard bare and tomorrow I depart for Dirty Yarco.
Goodbye freedom, goodbye independence, goodbye cooking for myself, goodbye blowdrying my hair at 3 in the morning should I choose.
Goodbye shopping without being judged.
For 4 whole months.
On the plus side I get to see the boyf again, which I am extremely excited about as I haven't seen him for 10 days. The longest I have been away from him in 2 years.

Today has been a rather long day of packing, and it is a nice relief to be pretty much done. I also went to the pub for my last JD smothered steak with torpedo prawns, onion rings and chips. Followed by a huge waffle stack that was so big I couldn't finish and the ice cream was abnormally cold and gave me brainfreeze.
Good last supper though.

Anyway, this is what I wore to my trip to the pub. Didn't realise quite how cheeky these shorts are till I was back, no wonder I got some funny looks while having lunch.








And then there's this... Just because I have been informed that I don't smile enough on my blog, to which I answered that I try not to because I feel like I look like a watermelon with teeth when I smile.

Scary stuff huh?

Top - New look Cardigan - The boyf's wardrobe, shorts - Topshop Bone tights - Henry Holland Boots - Melody

Loving this outfit, I think the girly stuff contrasts with the grungy stuff quite well, plus I like clashing prints, and these tights certainly clash with the pretty floral top.

The cardigan is the boyfs, I borrowed it months ago and lost it, and found it down the back of the wardrobe today when packing my crap up. Btw found a ton of clothes that I am going to sell, keep checking back, they will be up on here fairly soon.

On this note, I shall depart to go and mope, feel sad and really wish I had bought some milky way magic stars earlier, but no doubt use nicotine as a replacement. While I still can haha!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend people!
Samma x


4 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Love those shorts with the top :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :D I love this outfit. These shorts are great with everything! Little bit innapropriate without tights though, they sit high on the bum haha! <3

      Delete
  2. Ahhh love those shorts and tights! Beaut of an outfit! Oh magic stars have taken over my life recently. Half price in sainsburys is bad for me!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! And I really wish you hadn't told me that. Supposed to be on a diet!

      Delete

Leave me a little something nice...