Friday 22 June 2012

Friday feeling?

So its a Friday night and I'm sat in watching the Full Monty and listening to the wind howling outside. I've also spent all day in my jammies so I got no outfit post for you today, but I have finally done my face peel. Definitely needed after wearing make up non-stop all week, even forgetting to take it off at night.
Was also intending to do a full body exfoliation using tips from the wonderful Boho Vanity, however, the stepmum probably wouldn't have been too happy about messing up the bathroom with olive oil so I gave it a miss for tonight.

I also cracked and bought a huge bag of magic stars. So much for the diet eh?!

Anyway, enough with the rambling, I have an enormous wishlist this week, thanks to numerous bloggers I have come across so many lush brands, these being just some of my faves.




These gorgeous things are all from Romwe, a brand that I had seen endless bloggers raving about so I thought I would check it out and I tell you what, it did not disappoint! 
These were just a few of my faves off their site. I want them all!




These lovely things are all from Ark, another of my new fave shops. I've not really shopped there before the other day, however, after walking into the shop I decided I could've bought one of everything, and when I found my red wine lace dress, I fell even more in love. Not to mention they have a fabulous studded and tipped collar section on the website, and if you read my blog often you will know how much I love my studs!

I particularly like these studded bralettes and think they would look seriously hot with some highwaisted shorts and DMs for summertime!

Now I am off to find more tasty things to binge on before I start my diet and gymming this week. 
What do you guys think of these items?
Is anyone doing anything nice for the weekend?

Have a good one! 
Samma x


5 comments:

  1. I really love that pale yellow dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these picks, you have great taste :D

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment hun :)

    Wheres the 3rd dress and last bustier from? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress is from Romwe and the bustier from Ark. <3 xx

      Delete

Leave me a little something nice...