Sunday 12 August 2012

Late night reading.

No outfit post for you guys today, as I wore my red dress and you guys have seen that tons.
I have however spent most of the weekend catching up on and finding new blogs, so this is just a quick post to show you what I've been reading! These women are all beyond gorgeous and have super cool style, and if you aren't already following them, I hope you love them as much as me!
(Incase you haven't already noticed, I'm a major stalker, to the point where it probably wierds people out ;) )



















There are sooooo many that I could carry on posting these all night, but as I am rather looking forward to heading to bed with 50 Shades before a long day at the beach tomorrow (weather depending) here are just a few of my faves. These women are all gorgeous and have amazing blogs, and if you don't check them out, well, I think you are rather silly!

Ciao for now sexy people!

Samma xx






5 comments:

  1. I love baby face she is one of my favourites x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looove moptop! and this will give me plenty of thing to do to kill time at work haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm honoured to be stalked by you, now hurry up and get back to uni so you can stalk me for reals! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little something nice...