Tuesday 31 July 2012

My trip to London...

So on Friday I went to London shopping with a friend. If you read my blog, you will know the stuff I was planning on buying. Well, I bought the pleather leggings and the ox blood peplum top, however, when it came to the gorgeous studded Jeffrey Campbell's, I chickened out. I loved them sooo much, however, the spikes were huge and when I tired them on I knew I wouldn't be able to get into clubs in them so I didn't get them. Anyway. Here is my new outfit.









Top and pleather leggings - Topshop, Boots - Pasha, Collar, skull bangle and knuckle rings - Kukee, Watch - Fossil

I have always maintained that I hate anything to do with peplums, however, I tried this on after visiting China Town and eating as much as I could physically fit in, and I found that it hid my food baby completely, and even in these photos where I was incredibly bloated and it pain it still was flattering. It also works wonders for those who are not particularly blessed in the bust department, making me look several sizes bigger than I actually am! So I take back all my hate and am now intending to buy this top in a few more colours.

These pleather trousers are amazing, so comfy and stretchy, however, I fear I will have to exchange them next time I get anywhere near a Topshop, as the stitching around the seams is starting to fall apart after only a couple of days.

The new jewellery is all bought from Kukee, and I must say I am incredibly impressed with them. The jewellery was very reasonably priced, (The collar was £5!) and arrived very quickly. I ordered it at 3 o clock Sunday morning, it was here by Thursday, all packaged up nicely with coloured tissue paper.

I am still on the lookout for some Jeffrey Campbells online, so if anyone knows of any websites that stock them, other than Office, as they don't do refunds, then please let me know. I will love you forever!

Tonight I am off to the gym and for a swim, what are all your plans for the evening? 

Samma xx

8 comments:

  1. I love that peplum top on you! It's true about hiding the 'food belly' haha! :) Great shoes too! :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the outfit!! Edgy, and elegant!! XOXO

    Have you entered my giveaway? :)

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool outfit,
    and love your hair!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look!!! amazing peplum top and killer heels!!! <3

    xxx
    www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! The peplum top looks lovely on you, I find them very flattering. You can get JC's at dollboutique.co.uk and zalando.co.uk, both have free delivery and returns :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! love the peplum toppppp. I love that style and those shoes are amazing :)

    I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Leibster Award! Congrats!
    Make sure you visit my blog for more info on it <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little something nice...